The AccuWeather API provides subscribers access to location based weather data via a simple RESTful web interface. Data is available in more than 100 languages and dialects for over 3.5 million searchable locations.
Access to the AccuWeather API requires an API key. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an API key.
Pricing: Premium (Contact email@example.com)
Featured Apps: AccuWeather
Foreca has a product and service portfolio ranging from ready-to-use graphical elements and applications to robust raw data interfaces and proven capability to provide digital weather services everywhere in the world.
Pricing: Premium (Contact: SALES@FORECA.COM)
Featured Apps: ForecaWeather
Particularly good for U.S.. SkyWise is a suite of raw weather data optimized for accuracy and scalability across any platform. SkyWise includes archive, current and prediction APIs and gridded data for integration into your project.
Pricing: Premium (Contact http://wdtinc.com/contact/)
Featured Apps: http://wdtinc.com/mobileapps/
These links provide quick access to many of NCDC’s climate and weather datasets, products, and various web pages and resources.
- U.S. Local Climatological Data
- Global Historical Climatology Network-Daily (GHCN-D)
- Integrated Surface Data, Hourly, Global
- U.S. Climate Normals Products
- Storm Data Publication/Database
- Climatological Data Publication
- Hourly Precipitation Data Publication/Database
- U.S. Annual Climatological Summary
- Weather Maps/Charts
- Comparative Climatic Data (CCD)
- Climatic Wind Data Publication
- Climate Maps of the United States
- Climate Indices
- Global Summary of the Day (GSOD)
- U.S. Historical Climatology Network (USHCN)
- U.S. Climate Reference Network (USCRN)
- Regional Climate Centers/National Weather Service Products
- Various Webpage Resources
- Analyses/Climate Monitoring
- Model Data
- Radar Data