As a Windows Store app developer, I decide to unpublish / hide one of my sample application called ‘Windows Calculator (Windows 10 Code Sample)’. The app unpublishing process is not so obvious in the new Windows Dev Dashboard. Here is how I did it today.
1. Log into the Windows Dev Dashboard (http://dev.windows.com) and find my app to be unpublished.
2. Go to submissions and click ‘Update’ to create a new submission
3. Click ‘Pricing and availability’
4. Go to ‘Distribution and visibility’ and click ‘Show options’.
5. Choose ‘Hide this app and stop selling’ to unpublish it.
If you also want to delete the app from the Windows Dev Dashboard, you need to delete any pending submissions first. (There is a ‘delete’ button to the right of your submission title)
Next, you will have the option to delete the app from your dashboard.